Friday, June 10, 2016

Ink & Wink Summer Lovin' Bundle!

It's finally here!  I collaborated on a huge project with ink&wink for a summer themed set of printables!  I'm so proud of my work on this bundle.


The bundle is officially on sale now!  Imagine getting 217 individual planner printables, including planner stickers, covers, fillers and more!  That's $522 dollars worth of printables for only $29.97! You save 94.3%! Get it here!


I bought the bundle for spring and it's massive!  This summer bundle proves to be even bigger!  Think about weeks of stickers!  Weeks and weeks and weeks!


Want them?  Get them here!


This bundle is amazing!


Here's a peek at my printables in this bundle.  These are exclusive printables and include THP and ECLP printables!


Also, support other planner printable designers! Also, this will help keep RedSheep a site for free printables!




No comments:

Post a Comment